Products and Services
We utilise an 8 stage project methodology; a simple, structured, solution that provides for the smooth integration and implementation of Smarttrack solutions into your environment.
A brief summary of the steps involved are shown below:
- Project Initiation
Development of the project charter; including project definition, high-level project plan, project environment, and project approvals with agreed timeline.
- Requirements Definition
In this phase, specific requirements are assessed (see below) and a detailed project plan is defined -
- Requirements Analysis including hardware needs and data migration
- Current and Future Process Identification
- Gap Identification and Resolution
- Specific functionality requirements
- Business Rules
- Project Resource and Communication Plan
In this phase, solution components are developed, configured and / or installed.
The system will be tested in its entirety as well as the testing of key interfaces to the system.
- Test – Full System Test
- User Acceptance Test
- Fix errors
- Document Results
- Operating Procedures – develop customised “how to” guides
- Manual Development
- Organisational Change Management Program
- Training courses
- “Train the Trainer” programs
The system is rolled out in a predefined timetable
- Task Plan
- Data Collection, Conversion and Migration
- Stabilisation, Monitor and Adjustment
- Rollout Planning
- Go Live
- An on-going support plan will be agreed and implemented
- Implementation of new functionality as it becomes available
- Training & Organisational Change management